[sumo-user] Realistic Simulation with traffic data and calibration

Hello,

my goal is a realistic simulation of a part of a city (downtown, no highway)
where my vehicle will drive a certain route so that i can test how fast it
gets from A to B. I have traffic data of all the junctions that the vehicle
will cross. The traffic data consists of vehicle counts (every hour is
summed up) from every road X to every reachable road Y of the junction.

I got my network by using the osmWebWizard and deleting areas that are
outside of my interest.
I used randomtrips.py to get random routes in my network, then calibration
with detectors.

What I have now is an output file with route distributions and a file with
detector output.
The detector output shows me that nVehContrib and aspiredFlow are not the
same. aspiredFlow are the same values as vehsPerHour in my calibrator.xml.
What I did then is tweaking the p parameter of randomtrips.py to get
nVehContrib to the correct count of vehicles (vehsPerHour).

I also get many warnings that certain vehicles couldn't be removed. So the
calibrators couldn't work properly.
Warning: Calibrator 'xyz' could not remove vehicle 'abc'.
But my nVehContrib is way too low!

Another warning is:
Teleporting vehicle 'xyz'; waited too long (jam).

Is this the way I should go on or is DFROUTER a better way? I thought for
meshed cities calibration should be used as it is stated in the wiki.

Another question I have is how can I run the simulation in sumo gui after I
calibrated it. If I run the simulation in sumo GUI while calibration I get
other results than by using command line. That's why I thought I would use
the route distribution after calibration to run the sumo GUI. But I don't
know how. There are no vehicles in my route distribution file.
 It's only like this:
    <routeDistribution id="xyz">
        <route id="abc" edges=".. ... ..." probability="1.00"/>
    </routeDistribution>

This is part of my calibration.xml. There is a t0 in every flow:
    <vType id="t0" accel="0.8" decel="4.5" sigma="0.5" length="5"
maxSpeed="70" speedDev="0.1"/>

      <flow id=".." begin="0"    end="3600" route="..." vehsPerHour="28"
speed="13.8" type="t0" departPos="free" departSpeed="max"/>
    </calibrator>

How can I match every route distribution with a vehicle type by using
command line?

I know your time is valuable and I appreciate your attention.