Re: [sumo-user] Realistic Simulation with traffic data and calibration

Thank you. It works.

I got "Wrote 7506 routes (1431 distinct) achieving total count 15554 at 83
locations. GEH<5 for 92.77%".
One junction is a bit problematic because it has an edge in the middle which
is used both from south to west and from east to west.
As far as I understood the edges have to be direct successors and I can only
use two edges in edgeRelation. So I have to use the edge in the middle for
both cases, but I want to distinguish between both routes.
How can this be solved? Do I have to edit the network and combine edges?

Jakob Erdmann wrote