Re: [ptp-dev] Offline Installation problems of PTP2.1.0

Currently the Remote Development Tools (RDT) component of PTP only works with RSE. If you don't want to use that, then you don't need to install RSE. What problems are you having with remote tools? Are you able to open a bug describing how to replicate the problem?

Greg