Re: [ptp-dev] Offline Installation problems of PTP2.1.0

Hi Greg,
     Today, I try to launch a remote resource manager (like mpich2). But I
find there are three choices:"local, remote tools and rse". I am not sure
the differences between "remote tools "and "rse".
      I will be very appreciated if you can give me an explanation about it.
      Thank you.
                                                       Peichang Shi