Re: [ptp-dev] How to export the project in PTP2.1

Hi Greg,
    When I am online, and run "./ptpbuild 2.1.0", I get
root@pcmutates-laptop:/home/pcmutates/test# ./ptpbuild 2.1.0
./ptpbuild: 47: cvs: not found
cd: 50: can't cd to org.eclipse.ptp/releng/org.eclipse.ptp.releng
sh: Can't open build.sh
    I analysis line 47:"export
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools

cvs co org.eclipse.ptp/releng/org.eclipse.ptp.releng", and I don't think
there is anything wrong.
Can you help me to make an analysis?
    I also didn't solve the error "sh: Can't open build.sh".

    Thanks.
                                                       peichang shi