Re: [ptp-dev] Offline Installation problems of PTP2.1.0

RSE is the Remote System Explorer which is part of the DSDP Target Management project. It's a complete remote environment that supports a variety of protocols. See http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm for more details. RSE must be installed separately from PTP.

Remote Tools is a light-weight ssh-only set of tools for communicating with remote systems. It is part of PTP.

Regards,

Greg