Re: [ptp-dev] Offline Installation problems of PTP2.1.0

Thank you.
I have read a lot about RSE(TM).
But, in  http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_notes/2.1, there is a step " #
3.4 Install Remote System Explorer (RSE) ".
I want to know, why if we want to use RDT, we must install RSE which isn't a
part of PTP. Cannot we  just use "remote tools "which is a part of PTP
without RSE? Have you ever test the "remote tools" of PTP2.1.0? I can use
"remote tools" successfully in PTP2.0.2, but I failed in PTP2.1.0.
Regards,
Peichang Shi