Re: [ptp-dev] Offline Installation problems of PTP2.1.0

Hi Greg,
   I found "PTP/ release notes/2.1" only provides the online manner of
installing the RSE, and also need to be online if you want to make the CDT
supported by the mylyn.This  may result in the installation of PTP2.1 be
necessary online. Now, I have tried to install the PTP2.1 offline
successfully.The key steps ("most of the steps are the same as those of
'PTP/ release notes/2.1'")are as follows:
   Step1: Install Java
   Step2: Install Eclipse
   Step3: Install mylyn
          Download "mylyn-3.0.1.v20080721-2100-e3.4.zip" and install it via
the Ganymede Update Site("Just select them all for the installation").
   Step4: Install CDT
   Step5: Install RSE
          Download "RSE-SDK-3.0.3.zip" and unpack it under the same catalog
of the eclipse.
   Step6: Install PTP
   The Step1、Step2、Step4 and Step6 are the same as the part of "PTP /release
notes/PTP2.1". Whether the manner is good or not, need your check .
   Regards.
                                        Peichang Shi