Re: [ptp-dev] PTP installation

Hi Greg,

I followed your instructions and got following output after executing the
command

ptp_mpich2_proxy.py --proxy=tcp, --host=<local machine's IP>, --port=<port
that is mentioned in consoleLog>

Output -

Values in PATH variable and
ptpport = 1872
about to connect
ptp_mpich2_proxy: could not connect to <local IP>,:1872

Also the Resource Manager is working fine in case of
Remote Service Provider as Local
Proxy Server location as Local and
Local adress for proxy connection as <local IP>

Thanks,
Vrushali.