[ptp-dev] PTP installation

Hi all,
I have a bit of confusion here about Eclipse PTP versions and compatible platforms.
I am planning to have Eclipse on windows machine (local) with PTP and RSE installed though which I will be running remote proxy to run few commands and will b fetching the output back. Remote proxy will be installed on linux machine.
Please correct me if I am going wrong or if there exists any compatibility problem.
Also it would be great if anyone could guide me through versions (which one to download) and how to install proxies (I have done it once but I guess I need to do it from start since I am facing many errors).
Thanks in advance. I am in desperate need of pointers.

Thanks,
Vrushali.

Back to the top