[ptp-dev] Problem in MPICH2

Hi all,

I have configured Resource Manager for MPICH2. Facing a problem at the time of running it. I am getting a dialog box with the massage
“Resource Manager starting: MPICH2@Remote Host” and another massage as “Starting runtime system”.
And nothing happens after that. The dialog box never disappears though the progress bar is fully filled.
Is there anything am I suppose to do at server? May be something regarding proxy?
I have remote linux machine where I have Eclipse PTP and proxy installed. I have built the proxy. The proxy executable address that I have mentioned is
/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ptp.linux.x86_2.0.0.200804292220/bin/ptp_mpich2_proxy.py

Am I going wrong anywhere?

Thanks,
Vrushali.

Back to the top