Re: [ptp-dev] PTP installation

Vrushali,

Please try this:

1. Start cmd.exe.

2. Start Eclipse from the command line, with option "-consoleLog".

3. Edit the resource manager by double clicking on it.

4. Select "Launch server manually". Click "Finish".

5. Start the resource manager. In the cmd window, you should see a line like :

Waiting for manual launch of proxy: [/path/to/ptp_mpich2_proxy, -- proxy=tcp, --host=windows_box, --port=53329]

6. Open a new cmd window. Enter the command:

ssh linux_box /path/to/ptp_mpich2_proxy --proxy=tcp --host=windows_box --port=53329

7. Let me know what happens.

Greg