Re: [ptp-dev] PTP installation

Hi Greg,

I have installed MPICH2 on my linux box and also built
org.eclipse.ptp.linux.x86_* directory.
but I am getting following error while running mpiexec ptp_mpich2_proxy.py

Values mentioned in PATH variable and
 ptp_mpich2_proxy: mpd_uncaught_except_tb handling:
  exceptions.AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getResult'
    ./ptp_mpich2_proxy.py  207  ptp_mpd_proxy
        if proxy.getResult() < 0:
    ./ptp_mpich2_proxy.py  1077  ?
        ptp_mpd_proxy()

Even if i just run ptp_mpich2_proxy.py without mentioning mpiexec or
./ptp_mpich2_proxy.py, I am getting same errors.

The example mentioned in default example folder are running fine with
commands mpd &, mpiexec -n Number Program_name.

Is there anything that i am missing on?

Thanks,
Vrushali.