Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Where are the sources for the JAXWS standalone TCK...

Now a more recent one has been built today, can you please refresh and check. Just FYI , the job [1]  builds the TCK bundle from jakartaee-tck repo and uploads at below locations: - http://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/8.0.1/promoted/jakartaeetck.zip

The promoted build was not updated yet when I looked yesterday but the nightly build was updated yesterday and works for my local testing, thanks!

- http://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/8.0.1/nightly/jakartaeetck.zip

[1] https://jenkins.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-nightly-build/

Back to the top