[jakartaee-tck-dev] Where are the sources for the JAXWS standalone TCK...

Hi,

Where is the source for the standalone JAXWS TCK [1]?

I don't see any "se" folders in the "jaxws" subfolder of the jakartaee-tck repo [2] and don't really understand how the "stand-alone" TCK aggregator in the jakartaee-tck Jenkins jobs is finding it exactly, I'd like to understand more of how this is handled, so I can help out more.

I assume it has something to do with the Trigger/call builds on other projects "jakartaee-tck/EE4J_8" in [3]?

Thanks,
Scott

[1] https://jenkins.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/standalonetck-nightly-build-run/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/standalone-bundles/jaxwstck-2.3_latest.zip

[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/tree/master/src/com/sun/ts/tests/jaxws