Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] What is the plan for building jaxb-tck?

Hi Bhat,

On 3/15/19 12:03 PM, Padmanabha Bhat wrote:
Hi Scott,
   We have done only the initial contribution of the source files for JAX-B TCK. The CQs are being filed for libraries and will be included in the repository after the approval. We will start building the standalone TCK once the contribution is complete.

Thanks for the update, I will look for the CQs, so I can follow also.

Scott

Thanks,

--Bhat