Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Where are the sources for the JAXWS standalone TCK...

They are both built from jakartaee-tck [4] repo.  You can view the corresponding .version files in this directory to know the repo version. I believe javaeetck.zip is built within oracle infra, and jakartaeetck from eclipse infra. I will confirm this.

I'm diffing locally, it looks like javaeetck.zip was built on 2019.01.28 at 11:11:24 PM UTC, which is probably not what we should all be using for running the CTS locally.

The jakartaeetck.zip (http://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/8.0.1/promoted/jakartaeetck.zip) was built 2019.03.13 at 08:03:36 AM UTC, which is more recent and the name sounds more correct for Jakarta EE CTS running.

I only explored a few of the java files that were different between these two files but it seemed like the difference was just the "built on" timestamp. Its possible that the other files had some real differences but anyway, now I know to just use the jakartaeetck.zip instead, which I am switching to for my testing.

Could you please confirm that we should all be using the http://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/8.0.1/promoted/jakartaeetck.zip for local CTS testing?

Thanks,
Scott

Back to the top