Re: [incquery-dev] eclipsecon example

Hi,

István: I strongly disagree with relying on the editor instead of the builder: that is very clunky and if will suggest to put other features there as well. Remember the parsing of VTCL files in VIATRA? The builder is a nice place to solve this issue, and is consistent with the way Xtext handles its stuff.

Tamás: On the other hand, how does the builder start when the editor is opened? I understand that in case of any file changes the builder is executed, thus making the registry consistent with the model. Is this only a miscommunication, or is there something special I don't understand?

Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group