Re: [incquery-dev] eclipsecon example

2013.10.19. 14:45 keltezéssel, Istvan Rath írta:
Hi,

On Friday, October 18, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Ábel Hegedüs wrote:
I have no idea why interlinking, either direct between different files or indirect by using the features in queries, does not work for query-based features.
OK, Tamás has agreed to look into this. I hope he'll come up with a solution.
I am a bit confused now; I have just checked this thing and it seems to be working properly. I had the following validation queries (you also had these right?):

pattern suspiciousBook(L:Library, B: Book) {
    Library.books(L,B);
    find emptyBook(B);
}
or {
    Library.books(L,B);
    find weirdBook(B);
}

private pattern emptyBook(B: Book) {
//    Book.title(B, T);
//    check({T.length == 0});
//}
////or {
//    Book.numberOfWriters(B,0);// this wreaks havoc too
    find numberOfWriters(B,0);
}

private pattern weirdBook(B : Book) {
    find allBookCitations(B,B);
}

The length call still cannot be used in the check :(

Back to the top