Re: [incquery-dev] eclipsecon example

Hi,

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Tamas Szabo wrote:

I am a bit confused now; I have just checked this thing and it seems to be working properly. I had the following validation queries (you also had these right?):
It also works for me now. I must have missed something before… (let's hope so)

I have committed my version to the repository now (but it is more or less equivalent to yours).

The length call still cannot be used in the check :(
Actually, it can be used, you will get a weird classpath error inside the Ecore editor, but it will work correctly nonetheless (in dynamic mode). Shall we disable the "Errors" tab altogether from the editor for the sake of the demo? :-)

These mysterious cases bother me a bit:
- cyclic dependency error
- indirect referencing
- classpath
- …

I hope these are effects of the "beta-ish" 2.5 Xtext and not our mistakes.

Istvan

--
Istvan RATH, PhD
Research fellow