Re: [incquery-dev] eclipsecon example

I committed the changes to solve this issue. The registry now uses weak collections to store the features.
Dynamic case: the builder does the work. When you open the editor the builder will be invoked automatically so it is not needed to register the features in some editor code again.
Generated case: the extensions are put to the plugin.xml by the generator and this will be used later.

I have checked it with both cases and it works, please let me know if something is missing.
On second thought, my last idea should NOT be used, as the WellbehavingDerivedFeatureRegistry is in base, which should not have logical or semantic dependency on query-based features!

Weak collections are OK, as dynamic mode is something that BASE is concerned with (and QBF should not be, but that's another issue).

   Ábel Hegedüs

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group
Department of Measurement and Information Systems