Re: [che-dev] Managing website issues and source code in github?

Hi,

Just closing the loop on the thread here:

On 20/03/2019 16:53, Dave Neary wrote:
> Thanks - at least this confirms for me that my problems are unexpected.
>
> I have been getting this on a clone:
> [dneary@localhost.localdomain]$ git clone
> ssh://dnearybwk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/www.eclipse.org/che.git che-website
> Cloning into 'che-website'...
> remote: Counting objects: 830, done
> remote: Finding sources: 100% (167/167)
> fatal: internal server error6/13454), 2.00 MiB | 28.00 KiB/s
> fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
> fatal: early EOF
> fatal: index-pack failed

The issue was resolved by setting core.compression to 0, not sure what
exactly was causing the index pack to fail, but this worked around it.
More info:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21277806/fatal-early-eof-fatal-index-pack-failed

I now have a github repo, but will not share it because we will be
getting one soon at eclipse/che-website (or similar) with a hook to
deploy the website on a push, thanks to Florent.

I just wanted to let everyone know how this ended up.

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Eclipse Che Ecosystem & Community Manager
Open Source and Standards - Red Hat

Back to the top