Re: [che-dev] Managing website issues and source code in github?

Thanks Nick, Florent!

I don't know what the issue is, but when I tried to import the Che website repo into github today (under my own namespace), the import failed ("something went wrong", a massively useful error message).

Have either of you succeeded in importing a repo into github from Eclipse Git? Can it be done anonymously with the https:// clone URI, or do you need to use git:// or ssh:// to be able to push back there?

Thanks,
Dave.