[che-dev] Preview link?

Hi all,

I was trying to answer a question on StackOverflow [1] with a request for more information. The question is, "how do I open a new browser tab from Python code running in Che?"

I was going to ask whether the author was looking for a way to specify a "Preview" link and open that preview in a new tab - when I realized that I have no idea how we do that!

Anyone know how to prepare a stack with a deployment command that allows a live preview à la Yeoman?

Thanks,
Dave.

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54882713/how-can-i-open-a-new-browser-tab-from-python-in-eclipse-che

--
Dave Neary - Eclipse Che Ecosystem & Community Manager
Open Source and Standards - Red Hat

Back to the top