Re: [che-dev] Preview link?

Hi Dave! The question seems to be not about preview link but about a possibility to open a browser tab on a host machine by a python script that runs in a container (at least I understood it this way).

And my answer is that it's barely possible unless a workspace container is running in a privileged mode. There can be some hacks like mounting a host volume but it's not allowed in Che (though on Docker there's an env [1] for wsmaster that may help)