Re: [udig-dev] Build from source instructions

We have a tutorial on how to make a custom app with only a subset of the plugins. You do this by defining several features (to say what plugins you want), and then make an application (ie product) that includes those features.

http://udig.github.io/docs/dev/custom_application_tutorial.html

Jody Garnett