Re: [udig-dev] Build from source instructions

That would be excellent.

In the mean time I'm trying to find out how I can play with only a subset of the udig plugins, instead of loading everything in a workspace (I'm fairly new to plugin programming in eclipse). Is it possible to somehow use most of the plugins directory of an already setup version of udig as dependencies to a handful of source code plugins in an eclipse workspace? I understand that this would break the already setup git pull procedure, maven dependencies, etc.

What is your opinion?