[udig-dev] Build from source instructions

Greetings,

I'm new to the udig universe and I has hoping on tinkering with its source code and maybe contribute some improvements on the rendering procedure. I followed the instructions here:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/02+Development+Environment

in order to build it from source, but it seems that some important things have changed over the last two years, and procedure cannot be completed. Can someone of the already active developers make some corrections to these documents in order to help all us who want to build it?

Thanks in advance

Thanassis Mantes

Back to the top