Re: [udig-dev] udig sprint master

Hi Jody, Frank,

I'd be happy to help anyway I can and if the meeting is at a good time I can likely join as well. I'm in GMT-5 (Eastern Time) in Canada. One thing to note though is it's a holiday in Canada this coming Monday.

Regarding the custom JRE I have a bug open about getting it setup on the build servers [1]. I will see if I can get it done early next week.

Thanks,

Thanh

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/418045