Re: [udig-devel] new sdk generated by hand

The current SDK is on this page:
- http://udig.refractions.net/download/unstable/

Direct link:
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/branches/udig-1.3-SNAPSHOT-sdk.zip

Release notes:
- http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/branches/udig-1.3-SNAPSHOT.html

--
Jody Garnett

On Friday, 25 May 2012 at 4:37 AM, Frank Gasdorf wrote:

Some questions:

Where can I find the current SDK for download? Have you created it from Eclipse Workspace with "Product Export"?
I'm wondering about the 1.3.1 SDK, it contains an eu.udig.libs.teradata_1.3.1.201201051557 folder in the plugins directory, where is it coming from? The git master branch, doesn't have it anymore ...

Cheers