Re: [udig-devel] new sdk generated by hand

Wow thanks Frank.

I also noticed that even when exporting by hand the source code was not included (sad).

I have one more GeoTools fix before I can look at this (and I need to get ready for what I hope is the last udig training session this evening).
--
Jody Garnett