Re: [udig-devel] new sdk generated by hand

Okay I found a clue.

There are no longer individual "source" features for the different features.

Instead I found "net.refractions.udig_sdk.source-feature" which … is empty! (I notice it just consists of a target folder; so it was probably removed some time ago).
So I suspect that Cliff removed the source features; with his eye on replacing how that was handled - and did not get the replacement working?

I also remember Cliff having problems when making source bundles; it was not handling dependencies very well and dragged in *everything*.

Checking the docs here:
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Reference_Card#Source_Bundles

Now on the bright side - this means I don't have annoying source features hand built for Eclipse 3.2 in my way. Which means I can try the "Export Source: Include source in exported plugin-ins" option - which I have never been able to try before.

Wish me luck

Jody

Back to the top