Re: [udig-devel] new sdk generated by hand

Its because of the missing entry for bin.includes in the
build.properties file in the catalog bundle :
https://github.com/uDig/udig-platform/blob/master/plugins/net.refractions.udig.catalog/build.properties

Just committed it
https://github.com/uDig/udig-platform/commit/8e5566ee6c548f6c3a9a90580da2b6c377fbc4cc

I will check the other build.properties files as well ...

Cheers
Frank