Re: [udig-devel] Problem with .sid georeferenced images

Sorry for the confusion, I totally agree with you and just said "uDig
with a 32bit bundled JRE works and can smoothly import sid files
whereas udig with 64bit bundled JRE wouldn't"

I assume, that Daniel used an older version of udig. in the current
version on 64 bit architecture the sid format is not available,
because of  the GDALFormatProvider class, that checks, whether the
format is available.

Frank