Re: [udig-devel] Problem with .sid georeferenced images

Andrea,

with your questions in mind, would it be useful to have udig bundled
with a 32bit JRE and native support for JAI/imageIO?

I run uDig 1.2.2 on my 64bit system and can open MrSid files
downloaded from http://zulu.ssc.nasa.gov/mrsid/

bundled with 1.2.2:
 * JRE  : 1.6.0_26
 * GDAL : 1.7.3

Should we create a ticket for this (bundle udig with 32 JRE's) until
gdal has 64bit support)?

Frank