Re: [udig-devel] new sdk generated by hand

Checked!

executed the following shell script to find all build.properties and
grep the count of "schema" occurrences for all plugins that have a
schema folder, properly we could use this for other checks as well
(icons, plugin.properties, etc):

   for i in $(find . -name "schema" -xtype d); do  echo
${i/schema/build.properties}; grep -c "schema"
${i/schema/build.properties}; done

@Jody : could you upload a new SNAPSHOT SDK?

Cheers, Frank