Re: [udig-devel] RFC : native support bundles for java advanced imaging

just as a side note:

2012/1/5 Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
Now I have several questions before I request a pull for udig-platfrom:
1. How can I check, whether the native libraries are loaded correctly (API calls, something like isNativSupportAvailable())

to check, whether native libraries are available geotool can give answer :
   org.geotools.resources.image.ImageUtilities.isMediaLibAvailable() for JAI and
   org.geotools.resources.image.ImageUtilities.isCLibAvailable() for ImageIO
are helper functions to solve this.

Cheers
-Frank

Back to the top