Re: [udig-devel] RFC : native support bundles for java advanced imaging

Fine! In my mind I have the following solution:
- create a separate maven project that builds dependencies for udig
In the past we had a trunk/lib folder for that kind of thing (it was a staging area for geotools like things).
- run it and deploy the artifacts to a maven repository (which has to
be defined I guess or is there mvn repo where udig already deploys
into?)
We take part in geotools so we can deploy to osgeo repo; we also deploy any jars we need there. The performance is not great however; as such opengeo has provided a SNAPSHOT repository which we make use of.
- when this works and bundles can be deployed change the root pom from
udig and add this dependencies in the dependencies section & use the
configuration property
<pomDependencies>consider</pomDependencies> for tycho
target-platform-configuration plugin
So I am still a little confused about what dependencies you are wanting to build? Thus far uDig is self contained and can be compiled just using maven.

Jody

Back to the top