Re: [udig-devel] RFC : native support bundles for java advanced imaging

You got my +1; and thanks for a clear (if ambitious) proposal!

I have set aside this evening to try and tag 1.3.1 (in response to moovida's request last friday). After that master should be available to accept pull requests again.

--
Jody Garnett