Re: [udig-devel] RFC : native support bundles for java advanced imaging

Fine! In my mind I have the following solution:
- create a separate maven project that builds dependencies for udig
- run it and deploy the artifacts to a maven repository (which has to
be defined I guess or is there mvn repo where udig already deploys
into?)
- when this works and bundles can be deployed change the root pom from
udig and add this dependencies in the dependencies section & use the
configuration property
<pomDependencies>consider</pomDependencies> for tycho
target-platform-configuration plugin

BTW: Do we like to get the latest release on the OSGEO Live 5.5
Release? I'm not sure ...

Cheers, Frank