Re: [udig-devel] Catalog View Components

Sorry - I will be travelling on Friday evening my time so that would be a bit difficult. I am Ok for anytime on Saturday or Sunday if that is possible - and if it wont eat into anyone's weekend plans :)

Cheers

Mifan

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:54 PM, andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Checking the time now ... Brisbane 2am? If I am still awake at that time on
> a friday I won't be on IRC :-)

Well, what can be better than a nice relaxing IRC after an evening out
dancing? :)

No really, Mifan, I have thought about it and also seen your docs and
I would need Jody to be present, since me and him have different ideas
on certain parts. And I don't want to risk to stretch you one time on
my side, the next on his and mess up your good work.
So I would suggest another day. Could Friday work for you guys?

Andrea

> --
> Jody Garnett
>
> On Wednesday, 29 June 2011 at 4:43 AM, Mifan Careem wrote:
>
> Hi Andrea,
> That [1] would work for me - thanks. Hopefully Jody can join us as well as
> anyone else - the more the merrier.
> 1
> - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=uDIG+IRC&iso=20110630T16&ah=1
> Cheers
> Mifan
>
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 3:13 PM, andrea antonello
> <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Mifan,
>
>> Sorry - I'll be out at the newer time you have suggested. Would some other
>> time work for you? Maybe later than the previous suggested time? Let me
>> know.
>
> ok, let me try later. Would this work?
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=uDIG+IRC&iso=20110630T16&ah=1
>
> The only thing I am afraid of, is that we will loose Jody's support,
> which is always very valuable.
>
> I think an IRC now would be very important, so I would do it anyways
> (Jody please don't be offended :)).
>
> Andrea
>

>> Thanks
>> Mifan
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 1:40 PM, andrea antonello
>> <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Mifan,
>>> thanks for all the updates.
>>>
>>> I have a problem with the IRC time, since I already have a bussiness
>>> meeting in your proposed timeframe. Would it be possible to anticipate
>>> by 3 hours?
>>>
>>> That would be:
>>>

>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=uDIG+IRC&iso=20110630T09&ah=1
>>>
>>> Andrea

="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"> Here is what I think I have been able to figure out:

No idea if those links are stable; the actual website does some magic.

Jody