Re: [udig-devel] OSGeo Live freeze on 4th of July

Hi Frank.

Just firing up the geotools release on one machine; and trying for a new snapshot (with moovida's spatial toolbox) on another.
The draft was me copying and pasting from the old one; I would rewrite that to use the two layers you mention?

The two layers mentioned are already downloaded by the udig install script; if we can rewrite the quickstart and walkthrough 1 then the DVD will be lighter by 50 megs (the size of the bluemarble tiff).

--
Jody Garnett