Re: [udig-devel] Catalog View Components

> Checking the time now ... Brisbane 2am? If I am still awake at that time on
> a friday I won't be on IRC :-)

Well, what can be better than a nice relaxing IRC after an evening out
dancing? :)

No really, Mifan, I have thought about it and also seen your docs and
I would need Jody to be present, since me and him have different ideas
on certain parts. And I don't want to risk to stretch you one time on
my side, the next on his and mess up your good work.
So I would suggest another day. Could Friday work for you guys?

Andrea