Re: [udig-devel] Image Georeferencing View - New snapshot

Hi again Mauricio.
Today I have another quick question for you before I Dig more deeply in the axios community image georeferencing plugins :)
Is this georeferencing using warping, right? Is it based on the eu.udig.imagegeoreferencing plugin? If affirmative, do you know whether it supports warping with polynomial degree > 1?

Thank you so much.
Best Regards,
Daniele

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Mauricio Pazos <mauricio.pazos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tuesday, May 24, 2011 02:32:50 PM Daniele Romagnoli wrote:

> Ok. I was supposing the search would leverage on the proper version... My

> fault. I have now selected the last version. In the beginning, I still got

> some errors (involving something missing like udig_platform although it

> was there)... Then, I have erased everything and started again from

> scratch on setting up the SDK (with dropins, jre, and extra) on eclipse. I

> have finally managed to download it from search and update but, after

> restarting udig as requested, I can't find it on the "other" view list. I

> guess it's something wrong on my side. I will continue my tests

> afterwards. Thank for you support.

> Regards,

> Daniele

mmm, ... You have problem in the "devel view point". You have two possibility:

1) if you want to extend the spatial operations framework with new operations you need to include the Spatial operation SDK. Have a look in this tutorial:

"How to add a New Spatial Operation (for uDig 1.2)". It is available in www.axios.es "Tutorials and Documents".

2) if you need to modify the framework then download the source code from www.axios.es, "download" page. Finally import this plugin in the eclipse IDE. Do not foget to include this plugin in the run configuration.

let me know if you have succeed

--

Mauricio Pazos

www.axios.es