[udig-devel] sdk / build problems

Evening list:

We have a number of email threads going about:

- build problems
- running from the sdk quickstart
- unable to get through custom app tutorial

I would like to make sure we power through these as we have SoC developers starting up this week.

Currently are waiting feedback on the following:

1) http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/branches/udig-1.2-SNAPSHOT-sdk.zip

2) eclipse 3.6.2:
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-modeling-tools-includes-incubating-components/heliossr2

3) JRE with Support for latest ImageIO+Ext

4) SDK Quickstart
- https://github.com/uDig/udig-docs/raw/master/devel/SDKQuickstart.odt
- I have just now updated the links in the SDK Quickstart instructions to point at Eclipse 3.6.2 resources.

5) Development Environment
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/02+Development+Environment
- looks like the links are updated

Here is what we usually need to check:
- does the source code show up when following the SDK Quickstart (control-shift-T "GeoTools" is a good check)
- does the custom app tutorial work (each time we update to a new eclipse they change stuff and we need to change the plugins we include in our release features)
- broken links; out of date screen snaps

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top