Re: [udig-devel] Image Georeferencing View - New snapshot

Hi Mauricio,
thanks for your reply.

2011/5/24 Mauricio Pazos <mauricio.pazos@xxxxxxxx>

On Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:10:05 AM Daniele Romagnoli wrote:

> Hi Mauricio,

> I have tried updating my UDIG 1.2.1 with that community module as reported

> in the download section of the referred page [1], but I'm getting this

> error:

> !ENTRY org.eclipse.update.core 4 0 2011-05-24 11:04:49.162

> !MESSAGE Unable to retrieve remote reference

> "http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/community/features/es.axios.

> udig.spatialoperations_1.3.0.201010061105.jar". [Server returned HTTP

> response code: "404 Not Found" for URL:

> http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/community/features/es.axios.u

> dig.spatialoperations_1.3.0.201010061105.jar.] !STACK 0

> org.eclipse.update.internal.core.FatalIOException: Server returned HTTP

> response code: "404 Not Found" for URL:

> http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/community/features/es.axios.u

> dig.spatialoperations_1.3.0.201010061105.jar. at

> org.eclipse.update.internal.core.UpdateManagerUtils.checkConnectionResult(

> UpdateManagerUtils.java:468) at

> org.eclipse.update.core.ContentReference.getInputStream(ContentReference.j

> ava:149) at

> org.eclipse.update.core.FeatureContentProvider.asLocalReference(FeatureCon

> tentProvider.java:264) at

> org.eclipse.update.internal.core.FeaturePackagedContentProvider.getFeature

> EntryArchiveReferences(FeaturePackagedContentProvider.java:157) at

> org.eclipse.update.internal.core.FeaturePackagedContentProvider.getFeature

> ManifestReference(FeaturePackagedContentProvider.java:83) at

> org.eclipse.update.internal.core.FeaturePackagedFactory.createFeature(Feat

> urePackagedFactory.java:39) at

> org.eclipse.update.core.Site.createFeature(Site.java:536)

>     at

> org.eclipse.update.core.FeatureReference.createFeature(FeatureReference.ja

> va:124) at

> org.eclipse.update.core.FeatureReference.getFeature(FeatureReference.java:

> 112) at

> org.eclipse.update.core.FeatureReference.getFeature(FeatureReference.java:

> 99) at

> org.eclipse.update.internal.search.SiteSearchCategory$FeatureDownloader.ru

> n(SiteSearchCategory.java:218) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

> As far as I can see, that file is listed here:

> http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/community/

Right now, I cannot understand the reason why that file is listed in the web page. But I can confirm that it does not exist in the community updates site.

It is not listed in the Install/update wizard (I have attached this screenshot ).

I will investigate more.

> But when you try to download it, you get a 404.

> Do you have any chance to check whether it has been properly uploaded?

You should select the last version of spatial operations, that is: es.axios.udig.spatialoperations 1.2.1.201103041300.

Ok. I was supposing the search would leverage on the proper version... My fault. I have now selected the last version.
In the beginning, I still got some errors (involving something missing like udig_platform although it was there)... Then, I have erased everything and started again from scratch on setting up the SDK (with dropins, jre, and extra) on eclipse.
I have finally managed to download it from search and update but, after restarting udig as requested, I can't find it on the "other" view list. I guess it's something wrong on my side. I will continue my tests afterwards.
Thank for you support.

Regards,
Daniele

As you can see in the attached sceenshots, I have installed the last version of spatial operations, Image Georeferencing and Editing tools without problems.

This test was done in linux environment.

What is your platform?

(Windows... )

> Best Regards,

> Daniele