Re: [udig-devel] Build Problems!

Hi Mifan:

The "missing" source folders are generated when you export out uDig for the first time (which I only do during release). I am going to be annoyed if they are actually errors now (formally this was not a problem, when we upgraded to Eclipse 3.6 they became warnings).

They have changed how they bundle source code since we first started uDig. I took some notes on the mechanics of it here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/SDK+Export+Procedure#SDKExportProcedure-PluginSourceCodeLocation

--
Jody Garnett