Re: [udig-devel] M7 problem rollcall

Okay;

I would like to make an M8 by next wednesday to stick on the live dvd; mostly I want to focus on label issues. If this database stuff really is kicking our ass I can try making a preference page setting to switch between the old and the new (but that will take me all weekend and I still will have no ability to test Oracle / DB2 / etc...).

If you are on trunk the geotools developers are rapidly working on the datastores (mostly adding aggregate function support which we use for our themer) and generating bound information.

Jody