Re: [udig-devel] M7 problem rollcall

Hi,

Databases
- PostGIS and Oracle are both working - and we have an issue determining the
initial table size (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-2704
and http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-2572 etc...)

I cannot confirm that oracle works. We've found lots of issues, and are still fighting hard.

I can get to the point of listing tables and adding a layer, but that doesn't render because "the layer has an unknown crs" (even though I see it's a 4326)! Saving udig in this state and opening it again makes the warning above become an error (no renderer was found for this layer).

Cheers,

Ugo

Back to the top