Re: [udig-devel] Printing plugin creates extra map and page+map

> Jody,
>
> I'm not sure I understand what the labeling issues are.  What do you mean
> when you say labels work the first time but not the second time. The first
> time doing what?

The first time the map is displayed after I turn on a text symbolizer
labels are drawn; if I pan the screen they are no longer drawn; any
further change to the text symbolizer is not reflected. Hitting map
refresh can sometimes bring the labels back.

> I loaded up the countries shapefile, labeled it with the country names, and
> printed it.  I saw labels each time I printed, however the labels were a
> rather funny size (very large).  I also saw labels on every new page I
> created.

Interesting; I was testing the uDig M3 release (matching the origional
bug report); has their been any change to labeling since then?

I also tried creating a page from a map with labels; the first time
the preview was created the labels did not show up; when I right
clicked on the map box and hit refresh the labels showed up.

Jody

Back to the top